In our busy world, we can forget ourselves. Accumulated tension and posture habits can contribute to stress, stiffness, and feeling out-of-touch. Sometimes we need a reminder to come back home. Massage is a powerful way of re-connecting with that simple presence – yourself. It is also an extremely beneficial part of maintaining your overall health and well-being.
- improve circulation of the blood and lymph (ridding your body of accumulated toxins)
- stretch tight connective tissue & reduce pain
- introduce freer movement to the joints
- help with emotional balance and release
- relieve stress (declared an epidemic by the UN and a primary source of illness)
- improve your sleep (by stimulating melatonin production)
- improve digestive function and deepen breathing (by stimulating the parasympathetic nervous system)
Massage may be a great choice if you:
- work in an office or sit a lot
- are stressed, overwhelmed, or in pain
- have trouble sleeping
- are going through a life transition
- want to develop better creativity & self-awareness
- love your body!